View Full Version : Top 5 favourite anime series

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : 1 2 [3]

angel_vez
August 7th, 2006, 01:19 AM
As for Sam Champ, it's all about style and attitude, just like Bebop.

so very true!

cheese
August 8th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I have a new favourite anime show. :) It's called "The Melancholy Haruhi Suzumiya". I'd recommend it to anybody! The first episode isn't that great (it really is called episode 00, and takes place somewhere after episode 10-11). It is a 14 episode series, with two manga adaptions (one still in production), and possibly another anime show coming up this fall. You can watch it over youtube.

Shadowguard
August 16th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Hmm, my favourite anime?
Well:

1. Gankutsuou
2. Wolf's Rain
3. Witch Hunter Robin
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Hellsing

Aelden
October 28th, 2006, 08:53 PM
There have been few anime series that have even grabbed my attention for the slightest second. However, there are a few -three- that I have actually spent time watching

1. Trigun
2. Yuroni Kenshin (Sp?)
3. Ghost in the (a?) Shell

=-=Aelden=-=

Edit:[Oh yeah, I have been wanting to watch that new "Trinity Blood" series but I haven't yet]

Tiffany Little
October 28th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Well I don't know if this is anime but I love the Salior Moon series I remember when I was in the 5th grade me and a bunch of my friends started a Salior moon club and over half of the school was in it

cheese
October 29th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Aelden, I don't want to totally turn you away from Trinity Blood but after watching about the first half of the series I don't recommend it. The story-line has been done a thousand times to death and the writing is sub-par. It is still entertaining for the most part. The animation is decent, though the characters have often weird movements that look awkward and stiff. Character designs are too similiar. Maybe I am being to critical of the series, though the manga is a lot better from what I have heard.

Aelden
October 30th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Don't worry about it Cheese, that's exactly the kind of feedback I needed on here... *shrugs* I'm not exactly excited about another anime either.. this one just looked more "original" than the rest of them. Not just some dude with a katana slicing up demons :D

=-=Aelden=-=