View Full Version : Smart Bomb Radio looking for SF Stories

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

SmartBombRadio
July 19th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Hey everyone,

A member of this board suggested that this would be a good place to find people who might be interested in submitting short fiction to be read on my podcast http://www.smartbombradio.com,
a podcast dedicated to giving the audience several stories, anicdotes, poems, etc of varying flavors every episode.

Basically I'm looking for things that can be read in ten minutes or less (by yourself or by me) or broken into two pieces of ten minutes or less and used on two shows. They can hit basically any genre.

As for rights, you keep them. I just get to use your story on my podcast, and on any "best of" or promo cd's, that type of stuff.

Here's what you get. An audience of about 100 to hear your story, and any comments I get on it that I don't read on the air I'll email to you. You also get your name metioned on the show as well as your website or e-mail address mentioned on the show, and your name and perfered contact method on our show notes.

So anyways, thank you for the time, and I'll answer any questions you have in this thread. And if you'd like to submit you can submit a story to smartbombradio@hotmail.com.

-Will Ross
www.smartbombradio.com

BrianC
July 19th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Someone should send him a copy of Flashspec :cool:

SmartBombRadio
July 19th, 2006, 06:44 PM
I actually looked at that :) but I don't know if it has contact information or just the authors name. I figured a forum post would make it easier to track down the authors to get the rights to podcast their stuff. But the idea is essentially the same.

Someone should send him a copy of Flashspec :cool: