PDA

View Full Version : Critique: Why no feedback?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

TJGuitarZ
July 29th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hey guys,

I posted chapters 1-5 of my book up here at sffworld for people to read and leave feedback. I've had 23 people read all 1-5, and 47 people read just chapter 1.

Why haven't I gotten a single piece of feedback?

Only one person has done anything, and he just left a rating. Do I have something set up wrong? Or am I not looking in the right place?

Please help me out, TJ

Note: My book is titled Fist of Malvitas. You should be able to find it right when you click "stories."

World Builder
July 29th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I'm sure you've got everything set up right. From what I've seen (and my impression maybe wrong), the best way to get feedback is to have a Critique thread in the forum. I'm in the process of reading the first chapter. When I'm finished I'll leave some comments for you.

TJGuitarZ
July 29th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Hey thanks for reading and the advice. Where should I start this thread then?

JamesL
July 29th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Hi TJ,

You can start a thread critiquing your story right here in this writing forum. Generally you won't get much feedback unless you start a topic in this forum and post a link to your story, and request feedback.

If you do this, you tend to generate a bit more interest, otherwise many folk simply don't know your story is out there! (We have a large volume of work published on this site each day.)

Welcome to sffworld by the way. :)