PDA

View Full Version : Charmed

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

christy
August 17th, 2006, 10:01 AM
This thread is created to talk about the tv series or the book of my fav tv program Charmed. U all can discuss anything about the characters the story.
Prue, Piper Phoebe, Paige

Dark Lady
August 19th, 2006, 01:51 PM
I simply LOVE Charmed!! Too bad Prue had to die, though... However, Paige Matthews is a blessing, so no complaints from my side!! We just finished the viewing for the finale of Season 8 in Malayia... It's sad to see them gone, but hey, it's been eight long years, right?? So much ups and downs, and not to mention heart-stopping shockers like when Piper and Leo's son Chris came from the future. Now THAT was totally unexpected...never saw it coming!Drew Fuller is so cute!!:D I'm planning to go all out and get all their DVDs. Victor Webster, who plays Coop is SO right for Phoebe!!:)

Dark Lady
August 19th, 2006, 01:51 PM
I simply LOVE Charmed!! Too bad Prue had to die, though... However, Paige Matthews is a blessing, so no complaints from my side!! We just finished the viewing for the finale of Season 8 in Malayia... It's sad to see them gone, but hey, it's been eight long years, right?? So much ups and downs, and not to mention heart-stopping shockers like when Piper and Leo's son Chris came from the future. Now THAT was totally unexpected...never saw it coming!Drew Fuller is so cute!!:D I'm planning to go all out and get all their DVDs. Victor Webster, who plays Coop is SO right for Phoebe!!:)

christy
August 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
M too. Charmed is a legend!!:D :D . I was shocked to see future of Piper's son.I love everything about it.

And if anyone doesn't know about charmed go to http://www.charmedones.com

lilchicago
July 8th, 2007, 10:15 PM
in the last show when we thought they all died Piper didnot and Paige can warp. I believed that the series was going to come back. I want to know when. This was a sunday night i got to enjoy just me and my son. So if ANYONE knows when they are coming back let me know. To much showed the future of the CHARMED ONES without the show to go on.