PDA

View Full Version : The pokemon from Dimon and Pearl are out!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Mr. Sun
August 23rd, 2006, 10:47 PM
Have you heard that the pokemon from dimand and pearl are out already!

Muess
August 24th, 2006, 01:47 AM
Where did you hear that? As far as I know they aren't even out in Japan until the 28th of September.

Mr. Sun
August 24th, 2006, 04:54 AM
The game's not out. But the pokemon are out.

Deku
September 3rd, 2006, 04:11 AM
Yeah the majority of which can be seen on Wikipedia. It's quite a mixed bag imo - some of them are pretty thoughtless (like the new mantine pre-evo and manafi). I like the three new starters, It's about time we had a proper penguin pokemon! I'd like to see some more interesting combos more than anything, many thought that Pachirisu would be electric/ice due to its colour, though it's just plain electric :| I hope there are a lot more originals rather than unecessary pre evos and evos - Roselia was nice enough without that ghastly new evolution.

Apollonia
October 8th, 2006, 11:06 AM
I used to love Pokemon, but I don't play anymore.

Monty Mike
October 14th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately it's coming out on the DS. I don't own a DS. I don't plan to buy a DS. Ever.

Perhaps I'll see a friend's copy one day. A shame really, I absolutely love the pokemon games :(

Muess
October 17th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Unfortunately it's coming out on the DS. I don't own a DS. I don't plan to buy a DS. Ever.

Perhaps I'll see a friend's copy one day. A shame really, I absolutely love the pokemon games :(

That really is a shame that you won't be getting a DS, you're missing out on some of the most innovative and original games on the market as well as the future of the Pokemon franchise of course ;)

rafiul
December 21st, 2006, 01:42 PM
did you know that pearl and diamond can connect to the coming soon pokemon game on the nintendo wii called pokemon battle revolution :D :D :D :D :D i am a pokemon maniac i know a pokemon before its even out.

Cappy
April 23rd, 2007, 02:40 PM
i cant wait for diamond and pearl to come out, me and my friend have looked at all the new pokemon, love the penguin starter pokemon, thats the one im gona get. my friends really upset though coz he thought it was comin out last week but he was looking at the wrong release date, hes ordering it off ebay in the end anyways but it was funny. i gona wait for it to come out properly though, im dont need it that much but i cant wait for it to come out!! x

KidDork
May 6th, 2007, 11:08 AM
I'm two hours into Pokemon Diamond. I curse them. I keep picking up that damned DS like an addict.