View Full Version : Just how long . . .

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

BrianC
September 12th, 2006, 08:56 PM
were Hereford Eye and Holbrook planning to keep this (http://www.holbrookandhe.com/index.html) under wraps????

(By the way, HE, you know that any time you want something edited or critiqued, just drop me a line!)

Erebus
September 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
It's a nice site, and great idea to boot! Well done, Holbrook and HE! :)

MrBF1V3
September 13th, 2006, 01:19 AM
They probably didn't want to be accused of spamming.:eek:

Good looking site, BTW, and a great idea.

B5

Hereford Eye
September 13th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the compliments, folks. We've been planning that for three years. My first attempt to use FrontPage annoyed me so much I shelved the idea. This time, I stayed at it a little longer.

BTW, Mr. B5, your motto is refuted by a quote from Richard Nixon that I keep hanging on my bulletin board: "solutions are not the answer." Surely, you're not implying that a POTUS could make a mistake!:D

KatG
September 13th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Pretty cover!

Holbrook
September 14th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Thanks for the kind words....

All HE's work by the way....

MrBF1V3
September 14th, 2006, 04:37 PM
BTW, Mr. B5, your motto is refuted by a quote from Richard Nixon that I keep hanging on my bulletin board: "solutions are not the answer." Surely, you're not implying that a POTUS could make a mistake!:D

1-I didn't vote for him.

2-It doesn't say solutions are the answer, just "out there".

Thanks for noticing, by the way. Have you had many hits on your site?

B5

Hereford Eye
September 14th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I found a place where they can tell us that. I immediately put that location in a safe place so I am certain to find it again sometime but probably not today.

Holbrook
September 15th, 2006, 01:23 AM
I found a place where they can tell us that. I immediately put that location in a safe place so I am certain to find it again sometime but probably not today.

That sounds oh so familiar.....;)

Hereford Eye
September 15th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Whoo Hoo!!!
Check out the lower left corner of our home page (http://www.holbrookandhe.com/).
That's a cum count since we opened. Obviously, just our friends and family so far.