PDA

View Full Version : Characters Welcome

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

saia
September 19th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Im curious to know if any one has caught sight of a new series on USA callewd The 4400, depicting a group of people who were abducted and returned with paranormal abilities... It struck a cord because the story line touched on the global recation to such a group ( fear ) and the potential the group had i.e. solving a portion of the worlds hunger problem. I paid atention as is gave me insight into the acceptance of such a diverse group of people.

PlanetRetcon
September 19th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Im curious to know if any one has caught sight of a new series on USA callewd The 4400, depicting a group of people who were abducted and returned with paranormal abilities... It struck a cord because the story line touched on the global recation to such a group ( fear ) and the potential the group had i.e. solving a portion of the worlds hunger problem. I paid atention as is gave me insight into the acceptance of such a diverse group of people.

I've been enjoying the show, but I wouldn't call it "new", as they're over halfway through season 2, iirc.

I don't like that nobody's mentioned that the (totally hot, by the way) chick that's marrying the main guy is about 1 year old. Other than that, though, the show's great.

tdeanatoz@yahoo
September 20th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Actually, they just finished Season Three, and I'm looking forward to more of it, now that the characters of Jordan Collier and Kyle Baldwin are back.

The episode that returned Collier seemed to suggest that he has the ability to teleport himself, or is this just a red herring?

saia
October 11th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I've been enjoying the show, but I wouldn't call it "new", as they're over halfway through season 2, iirc.

I don't like that nobody's mentioned that the (totally hot, by the way) chick that's marrying the main guy is about 1 year old. Other than that, though, the show's great.
Yeah, I caught that, it is a little creepy isnt? I did miss the fist season, so it was definately new to me ...

ravenlynne
October 12th, 2006, 07:22 AM
I forgot to put this on my "I'm watching" list. Odd since I'm completely addicted to it.