PDA

View Full Version : New PC games based on Games Workshop!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Alex
September 25th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Great tidings!

For those of you who are familiar with games workshop these 2 games:

www.markofchaos.com and www.warhammeronline.com

might be old news... But for those of you who have no idea of what these games are check out the videos on the homepages....

Blizzard has been the giant of cool fantasy "clips" and movies within their games but blizzard gets blown clear out of the water by these 2 games. Watch the videos on the sites I posted and you'll see what I mean.

Those are the 2 games I'm looking forward to most.

P.S. Just wanted to add that i'm no warhammer addict.. Stopped playing the rpg and tabletop game 10 years ago, but these 2 games sure do look sweet!

/Alex

Blackadder
September 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Waited a long time for WAR (Warhammer: Age of Reckoning) and I thought it would be released several years ago. On the other hand, I just recently heard that there were going to be released a strategy game, and I think its fantastic. Warhammer tabletop was my life for 5 years, so this will be a splendid re-union with that world.

I hope that the MMORPG game is gonna be very different from WoW. Grinding, time, level focusing, skill instead of time, variations in play, an interesting end-game (not farming), and a better PvP system. Its alot of things I want different.. so many infact that I cant remember all of them.

But if I have to be very nice, all I say is: Give me a Chaos character, and Im happy.

Muess
October 5th, 2006, 06:12 AM
I hope that the MMORPG game is gonna be very different from WoW. Grinding, time, level focusing, skill instead of time, variations in play, an interesting end-game (not farming), and a better PvP system. Its alot of things I want different.. so many infact that I cant remember all of them.

These are very common complaints I hear about MMORPGs but I never fully understand them (I guess since I enjoy most MMORPGs games) :) I always wonder: What sort of game mechanics would you like to see that you believe would fulfill these requests?

Blackadder
October 5th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I give the one who get payed for coming up with such ideas to do the job of thinking for me.