View Full Version : Runescape

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

NeoGenesis33
October 4th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Hey, who here plays, played, or will never go near anyone who's even considered playing Runescape? Share your thoughts and feelings, complaints and grievences.

Bridie
October 4th, 2006, 03:44 PM
I used to play. I gave my account over to my brother when i got bored. i must say hes doing quite well...

To be honest alot of people complain about it but its not that bad, to say its not really funded (unless you become a member) its doing really well. Sure the graphics arent perfect and it does get really boring but it can provide entertainment.

Blackadder
October 4th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Two friends of mine played that game all the time one period. And all they talked about was Runescape. I was one second from stringing them both up or something.

NeoGenesis33
October 4th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Lol I definatly agree about it being entertaining. It's one of those games that's simple, yet JUST FUN ENOUGH to keep you playing.

Deku
October 26th, 2006, 05:48 AM
Yes I must admit that I've laundered a few hours playing that game. I enjoyed mining - constantly picking at mineral deposits - crafting the materials, selling them, and repeating the process until the sun started to rise. Looking at it now, it's just hideous. I've always been exposed to it as my little brother was addicted, though he recently gave up after all his accounts were banned. If you've never played an mmorpg before, Runescape will have you hooked. If you've played a game like Guildwars for example and you wanted something new, you wouldn't dare go near Runescape - even if a horde of mergoyles were chasing you!

musick
October 26th, 2006, 06:39 AM
I dont play runesape but i do play ALOT of wargames...

lirael17
October 26th, 2006, 05:50 PM
untill recently i used to play runescape ALOT, but i got my levels to a piont where its just boring for me now, though i do go on once in a while to see if there are any new quests, ive completed all the quests so far, just awaitin the next one to occupy half an hour of my day.

Dyrin
October 28th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Hey guys , what are some good mmorpgs that don't have to be download or bought at a store.(beside runescape , because i have played it and got bored!!!!!!!!)

Aelden
October 28th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Tibia's not bad.. There's Endless Online.. Gunz online... *shrugs* There are quite a few.. Some people even like maplestory :mad: I dont know why though...

(Oh wait.. all those need to be downloaded.. sorry)

JBI
October 29th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I still play, you could pm me if you need a friend on the game. I go under Dooper. The game gets good when all you do is PK, anddon't bother training much. Doing any skill besides fighting isn't really satisfying. Fighting however is uncomparable. The pk system is the only really good one I have seen in any mmorpg. Even WoW's doesn't compare. I can't play gw because it is too boring, yet I find runescape satisfying. The game really is about friends, and knowing what to do. If you indulge like some people, you will probably kill yourself. Some people like to do the same thing for 10 hours a day, without stopping. If I had to do that kind of clicking I would probably be dead right now.

Warning: The game takes time. If you don't have much time don't bother. But I will say this now, it is by far one of the better mmorpgs out there, and the cheapest.