PDA

View Full Version : The Millionth Critique: Novel Outline

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Merancapeman
October 9th, 2006, 01:03 PM
No, no, the name of my next novel is not called "The Millionth Critique". I'm just commenting on the fact that so many people ask for a critique. It's hard to believe someone can take the time out of their busy day to do these things!

Anyway, I have a small favor to ask. Will someone critique, look at, or slaughter my story-in-the-making? It's prt 1 of my next aside project. I don't have a name yet, but I have a good idea of what's going to be in it. The plot: three people in three seperate universes accidentally meet up with eachother. A futuristic businessman on the verge of suicide, a thief on the run from medieval soldiers, and an 80s woman detective on the trail of a murderer make up the three main characters. The thing is that they are all the same person. It's going to be a difficult endeavor, but this idea just won't leave my head!

Keep in mind that the italics won't show. ANY help will be very much appreciated! I expect to find my work FULL of obvious errors that I can't spot (I bet this post has several of those as well).

THANKS!

Novel Outline Chapter 1: Prt. 1 (http://www.sffworld.com/community/story/1984p0.html)

Dazzlinkat
October 29th, 2006, 11:40 AM
You have a really good start for one character. It would be easier to see the multi-verse part if you had parts for each character to test.

The idea sounds intriguing.