PDA

View Full Version : Critique: Gaia's Orphans, Chapter 1

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Mr. Treesong
October 10th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I'm new to the forums, but I've been browsing other people's posts for a few hours now. Very cool site... :) Now that I've stumbled upon it, I hope to be posting more soon. In the meantime, if it's alright, I'd like to submit the following for critique:

Gaia's Orphans, Chapter 1 (http://www.sffworld.com/community/story/1990p0.html)

This is the first chapter of my upcoming book, Gaia's Orphans. I've already gotten feedback from a few of my local friends, but feedback from fellow authors and fellow fans would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Mr. Treesong
October 10th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Is there any way for me to edit my own story posted in the Stories section? The story seems to have lost its italics, and the fact that there are no spaces between paragraphs may make a few of the line breaks unclear.

Jacquin
October 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
When you log in to the community you can select any of the stories you have uploaded and edit them then.

J

Welcome btw

Mr. Treesong
October 11th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Okay, thanks. The interface on the Community page is a little odd, so initially I didn't find the "Community Login" link on the right side. But now I've fixed all of the line breaks and the story looks pretty good. [Still no italics, but eh... it's not like it's the final print version or anything.]