PDA

View Full Version : I need some help remembering an oldie

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

H. Seldom
December 10th, 2006, 10:36 PM
ok, so there was this movie that I watched several times as a very young child (4 or 5... which puts it around 91-92... though it looked a bit aged then... let's just say it definitely came out in the 80s), and I really would like to find it again. I remember two disjointed scenes in it. One of them is two dragons (blueorwhite and red) fighting at the top of a mountain. The other is of these humans entering this huge organic bubbly looking dome-like thing that I think was probably senient. It is possible that these are from two different movies, but I don't think they are. Even if they are - I would love to get my hands on either of them!! I know that the movie was animated, but of very serious tone.

Any suggestions or points in the right direction would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

IFpigsFLY85
September 3rd, 2007, 03:16 AM
Is it "Flight of Dragons?"

That is the only one I could really think of. It was made in '86 and fits your description...

Good Luck,
David

Wulfa_Jones
September 3rd, 2007, 10:55 AM
Flight of Dragons is the only one I can think of as well... I loved the film as a kid and watched it quite a lot, but can't remember anything about a bubble...

Here is the wiki entry for the film, see if it sparks any futher memories!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flight_of_Dragons

IFpigsFLY85
September 3rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
I loved it too! I love movies that were animated like "Flight of Dragons," like the Hobbit and such. Animated movies with detail...

But anyway, was there not some kind of bubble when the main character went from the antique shop to the "magic world?" Or am I just crazy, haha.