PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines 2: HORRIFIC!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

SubZero61992
December 20th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I thought the first one was okay, if you're not a gun expert like me then you wouldnt spot huge errors like the guns never firing as many times as they sound, the sniper having a perfect shot and missing; etc.
The second one is like my stories. Too dramatic, rushed action, and basically pointless happenings. Movies like Black Hawk Down and Platoon got away with "RPG!", but there wasnt any heart in BEL: 2. There is a great storeline/background to it, but altogether it equals an absolutely horrible sequel, if you have kids that mock soldiers dont let them see this.
~~~~~AK's? C'mon.

sarge001
January 7th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I thought the first one was okay, if you're not a gun expert like me then you wouldnt spot huge errors like the guns never firing as many times as they sound, the sniper having a perfect shot and missing; etc.
The second one is like my stories. Too dramatic, rushed action, and basically pointless happenings. Movies like Black Hawk Down and Platoon got away with "RPG!", but there wasnt any heart in BEL: 2. There is a great storeline/background to it, but altogether it equals an absolutely horrible sequel, if you have kids that mock soldiers dont let them see this.
~~~~~AK's? C'mon.

if you knew a thing or 2 about the armed forces or SEALS, you would know that soldiers arent required to carry a specific weapons. they carry whatever they have/use/good for the mission. real life seals use AKs also... another thing..just cuz u have ur crosshairs on a target doesnt mean ur gunna hit ur target.."the sniper having a perfect shot and missing." ur obviously a kid who sits at home thinking he knows everything by playing video games. things such as windage,elevation and recoil effect ur firing. i think u should stop playing counter strike and actually join the armed forces before u call urself a gun expert

SubZero61992
January 15th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Dude, I've fired rifles you probably dont have the guts to. Dont tell me about the windage and such. That sniper was within perfect shooting range, and the story itself indentifies him as a badazz mercenary. Yeah, I was wrong about the AK's, get over it.
You're the little kid here who watched the Sniper Training show on TV and think you know the basics.
Later "Sarge". (that name has some age to it doesnt it? yeah, I thought so."

Hobbit
January 15th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Strike to each of you.

SubZero, you should know better than to respond in that manner. Any problems like this, you don't take it on yourself to sort but leave it to a staff member by letting them know.

Sarge - As the new person here, I do suggest you read our Forum guidelines (http://www.sffworld.com/forums/announcement.php?f=9&a=10). Politeness and Respect are what goes here.

If you find that difficult, then this is not the place for you.

Thread closed.

Hobbit
Administrator at SFFWorld