View Full Version : Looking Forward to in 2007

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

kater
January 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
A New Year begins with no E3 on the horizon and a whole lot of uncertainty revolving around Sony, what's going to brighten your gaming experience this year?

For me, the following:

God of War 2
Being able to buy a Wii off of a shop shelf
PS3 launch in the UK - maybe :)
Halo 3
MGS4 - maybe?
GTA next-gen - oh yes
Spore
Super Mario Galaxy
Assassins Creed
The Darkness
Army of Two

saintjon
January 7th, 2007, 07:54 AM
For me it goes something like, New Smash Bros., Wii Play, I really want to try that new Metroid, I can't wait to get my new TV to work properly as a PC display (28" widescreen lcd high def from the comfort of my living room, oh yeah you're gonna notice sounding way more laid back in these posts I bet :D), if Lucas can get an awesome lightsaber game off the ground this year for the Wii that will be damn good too. I look forward to finding to go back to FFXII and give it the attention it deserves also.

Last but not least, I owe it to everyone that has to deal with my forgetfull, tongue-tied self to pick up a DS and get that Brain Age thing. My friend got it last night and I'm completely fascinated by the idea of fighting off male pattern dumbness. :D

Rob B
January 7th, 2007, 07:50 PM
God
Of
War

foolofgold
January 13th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Forza Motorsport 2 on 360.

cheese
January 16th, 2007, 09:33 PM
My list isn't that big since I can't even manage to remember half of the titles I am looking forward to. Here it is:
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Spore
the next GTA
Metal Gear Solid 4
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl
Assassins Creed
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Guitar Hero 2 (on XBOX 360)
..And Too Human

Hobbit
January 17th, 2007, 04:53 AM
I have two at home, very excited, waiting for the new Command and Conquer due March - Tiberium Wars.

Hobbit

Muess
January 17th, 2007, 06:05 AM
I'm still semi-excited about Vanguard: Saga of Heroes although it looks like it will be no where near ready when it gets released at the end of the month. Still, it looks like it has promise so I might buy it if I hear it's improved six months down the line.

Nightblade
January 19th, 2007, 07:18 AM
Command & Conquer - Tiberium Wars. :)
Half-Life 2: Episode 2 and 3
Unreal Tournament 2007

I really just want to play Oblivion for the moment but I need a new graphics card and some other components. Hopefully I might have this by next year. I'd also like to get a console; at the moment I've only got a Gamecube with a couple of games. Perhaps I'll wait till the Wii and PS3 drop in price. :rolleyes:

Muess
January 19th, 2007, 08:22 AM
No mention of CRYSIS?? This has to be the most exciting game on the horizon for me :D

Bobby
January 26th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I shall be setting three months aside for Final Fantasy 12 methinks. Oh and Rogue Galaxy looks pretty boss... Thats right. I said boss.