PDA

View Full Version : please help me, this is bugging me too much!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

lilli-anne
January 15th, 2007, 03:13 PM
hello, something is really bugging me and i have no idea where to search for it. when i was younger, this was in the 1980's,maybe it was made before? i had this video with loads of cartoons on it, really old cartoons. there was mighty mouse, one about two little puppies who tied a chicken up in a boot:confused: and one that i really wish i could remember the name of, or the name of who made it. , there was this scientist man and he fell asleep on his desk in the lab. then suddenly (i cant remember how) he shrunk and then went on this kinda adventure in his lab, where everything was really big, there were no words i dont think, just music. there were dancing gloves! and in one part he fell in a test tube thing and was sucked through all the tubes full of colourful water!
it sounds pretty stupid, and its so old i reckon no one will have a clue!! but i wish i could remember cus i thought it was brilliant!:o
im praying someone will have had it on video. it was so old it didnt even have a proper case, i had loadsa videos in paper cases that the video slided into!
big thanks to anyone who knows it!!

Wulfa_Jones
January 16th, 2007, 06:58 AM
There are quite a few cartoons like that...

I seem to remember one about someone shrinking and getting attacked by fountain pens and chased by books and stuff.

I do have a visual memory of someone getting stucked through test tubes but that could have been something totally different.