View Full Version : Yet another lost book thread

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

trekpsycho
February 1st, 2007, 10:57 PM
Hello, everyone!

I noticed that people here are kind enough to help out when someone wants to find a book that they've read and since forgotten the title or author. Well here's mine; I read this book way back when I was a teen ager (shudder) and something started me thinking about it again awhile ago. I have searched high and low and so far haven't had any luck. About all that I can remember of the book is that it was about a group of astronauts who journeyed to Venus and found a pyramid there. This same group went on to Mars and Jupiter, finding these pyramids on each planet. They eventually solved the mystery, although I can't remember the ending.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Charlie
September 16th, 2013, 02:45 PM
This sounds a bit like "Secret of the Ninth Planet" by Donald Wollheim. I believe it is now in the public domain; can be found at Manybooks.org

Charlie

trekpsycho
September 16th, 2013, 03:33 PM
This sounds a bit like "Secret of the Ninth Planet" by Donald Wollheim. I believe it is now in the public domain; can be found at Manybooks.org

Charlie

Thanks for the reply, but that's not it. It was told in the first person narrative and starts out with them already on planet where they find the first pyramid.