PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Critique

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Aiden
March 9th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Okay, I can't seem to get my story up on the forums here, so what I'm looking for is anyone willing to read what I have for my book so far and give me some helpful input. I'm already working with dragoncd on it.

My protagonist is a vampire, set in a world where vampires have their own society that -is- known to the larger world to some extent, and which exists in the midst of many other powerful organizations.

I have almost 14k words so it's a bit of a read, if anyone is interested I would absolutely love the help. Thanks.

Edit: If you are interested, pm me your email address and I'll send you a link. Thanks again :)

Steven S
March 21st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Hi,

Have you tried youwriteon.com? Its funded by the arts council (UK) - you can register for free and post a sample of your work which will then be reviewed by other readers. You have to review others stories (which is fair enough) so if you are prepared to put some work in to help others, you can get a reasonable amount of detailed feedback in return.

Hope this is helpful!

James Carmack
March 21st, 2007, 08:43 PM
The Stories section on this site is also an option. It's real easy and you've got a whole community ready and waiting right here.