PDA

View Full Version : Resistance Fall of Man (PS3)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

londtin
March 20th, 2007, 07:10 AM
I'm eagerly awaiting this game with the also eagerly awaited launch of the PS3 (lol finally!) Has anyone played it? The official site looks really good, a lot of time obviously spent on making sure the storyline intertwines with the game etc. Theres also a nice interactive section to the site which is massive! I cant explain the whole thing, probably easier if you check it out yourself if you havent already done so. http://www.resistancefallofman.com/

Its nice to see a believable storyline based on something that actually did happen, okay the story has been twisted big time but its actually a really interesting idea, frightening but still interesting! I cant wait to play it anyway, especially multiplayer online, hopefully thats going to be as good as it looks from the trailers!

All thoughts and opnions welcomed!

Cheers

cheese
March 30th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Resistance Fall of Man isn't that great of a game. Sure, it's the best the PS3 has to offer and is a decent launch title, but it doesn't really beyond expectations for shooter games. The graphics are pretty good, though not nearly as good as the competition on Gears of War. I never really got into the game; the story is not bad, but the action is repetitive with a lack of variety. Generally, the game has got good reviews so far. It just felt a little to unoriginal to me and not well enough developed. I'll say multiplayer is fun though.

londtin
April 9th, 2007, 07:02 AM
I would say it does compete with gears of war, the multiplayer on GoW I find really boring, the one on Resistance is fantastic.