SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Holbrook
April 11th, 2007, 12:00 PM
I don't believe it!!!

I have had a request from an US agent with regards to Oracle, they want three chapters and at least a three page synopsis pronto.

Wonderful! Lovely!!!

Only on massive down side. I came back from Eastercon and wham! I was brewing food poisoning. I didn't feel great on Monday, but thought I had overdone it, but yesterday I found out differently. *sigh*

The chapters are no problem, but the synopsis!!:eek: Hell, most of mine are two pages at best. So. I am going to struggle on into the night putting together a longer one!

World Builder
April 11th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Congrats, and best of luck.

Liathano
April 11th, 2007, 01:14 PM
That's amazing, congrats! :D

JamesL
April 11th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Great News Hol! :)

Richardb
April 11th, 2007, 02:43 PM
:) Good Luck :D

You'll do great. I on the other hand, could more easily fly than write a synopsis!:(

Expendable
April 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Congrats Holbrook! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. =^_^=

Hereford Eye
April 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM
It's about time, I say!
And you never sleep anyway.

MrBF1V3
April 11th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Congrats Hol ...

Crummy time to not feel well. (Like there's a good time to be sick.) I have never done well with synopsis, (synopsi?) the last time I tried to write one I lost it on "... And then the indians ride over the hill and save the day." Can't imagine having to go for an exact number of pages.

Good fortune.

B5

choppy
April 11th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I'd like to add my congratulations as well, Holbrook. From the posts of yours I've read, your efforts to get this work published have been substantial, so this is well deserved. I wish you the best of luck with it.

Out of curiosity, did this agent contact you out of the blue, or had you submitted other work to the agency before?

Rob B
April 11th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Great news!