PDA

View Full Version : PoKeMoN

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

SubZero61992
May 11th, 2007, 07:50 PM
I've way outgrown pokemon... but me and friends, even highschools, still agree the games are worthwhile. However, we believe the new ones are just retarded. Back when the baddest dudes were the legendary birds was the best ever, and now they're bringing in these stupid ones that make trying to catch them all pointless.

Agreed?

gollumbells
August 8th, 2007, 02:54 AM
I agree.

I only ever got pokemon blue and i am thinking of getting the new one, bit only if one of my mates gets it. I was never fond of the new pokemon, because there were alot of pokemon which you didnt have need for.

I caught them all on blue.

Monty Mike
August 8th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Since Pokemon went DS I haven't played them, but I loved every minute of the ones on the Gameboys (From Blue through to Ruby). So many good memories. Great Pokemon too. :D

If you haven't played past Blue you're missing out. It's always more fun to play with friends though. That's something I always did. ;)

gollumbells
August 12th, 2007, 03:18 PM
I think i can get the latest one for 10. tempting. the only problem is that do i really want to spend all my time training?

probably yes if i get it. didnt go past blue bec ause i didnt know all the new pokemon. i could name easily over 100 even thugh i havent played the game for a fair while.

gollumbells
September 17th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I want to be the very best that no one ever was
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my course
I will trave accross the land, searching far and wide
each pokemon to understand, the power thats inside
POKEMON gotta catch them all "its you and me" iknow its our destiny
Pokemon oooh your my best friend in a world we must defend
pokemon gotta catch them all "its soo truuue" our currents shall pull us through
you teach and ill teach you
POKEMON GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL, GOTTA CATH THEM ALL POKEMON!

Aelden
October 14th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Yeah, definitely. Didn't they just start off with 150 pokemon? Now there's what, at least a thousand? If you're not too worried about looking nerdy, you could always try playing Magic or the WoW TCG. But, if you still wanna play those games but don't wanna look nerdy, you could try the Warhammer TCG. You'll look kinda nerdy for playing a TCG, but at least the preps won't have heard of it. (Wow, that was like, past perfect progressive... odd tense.)

=-=Aelden=-=