PDA

View Full Version : Are you addicted to SFFworld.com?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bree
May 19th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Ok. I've been thinking about this for a while. Ever since I joined SFFworld a last year I've steadily became more and more addicted to it. I never want to sign off, and the people on it all seem really nice. :) So here's the question,

Are you addicted to SFFworld?

(Mods can close this thread if no one thinks it's a good idea. I won't get offended and make another 1 :p)

suupaabaka
May 19th, 2007, 10:05 PM
*signs up and buys the t-shirt*

Bree
May 20th, 2007, 03:30 PM
yeeo ;)

Ya got the "I heart SFFworld shirt!"

Miriamele
May 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Well I guess you could say I'm addicted. I've been visiting this site for five years now, and although there have been a few periods of time when I fell off the map, for the most part I come check things out every day.

My morning tea wouldn't be the same now without seeing what's new at sffworld. :)

vicki_girl
May 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
Um...yeah.

I've only been here a couple of months, but I am completely addicted. I check new posts several times a day (at work :eek: ; my job can be kinda boring at times).

Bree
May 21st, 2007, 01:12 PM
I check it in school all the time. It's like the only chatroom forum that I can get access to in school.
Thank God for SFF :D

Gildor
May 21st, 2007, 05:28 PM
Yes, lot's and lot's.

I absconded for roughly a year or so, but the magical traction beam of this site reeled me back in.

I literally have to check this site every day, i'm actually just sitting here now hitting F5 every few minutes or so, I can't stop ...... I can never stop I need to kick this addiction at some point.

Shehzad
June 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
I guess there was a point I was... I've been on SFFW for the better part of 7 years now, and I check in on a semi-regular basis, a far cry from the glory days of yore where I was averaging a dozen posts a day...

Irc
July 21st, 2007, 09:59 AM
E-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y. D-e-f-i-n-a-t-e-l-y. S-u-p-e-r-c-a-l-a-f-r-a-j-a-l-i-s-t-i-c-a-l-l-y. A-d-d-i-c-t-e-d.

Bree
July 22nd, 2007, 01:53 PM
Well I know you're addicted Irc. :p