Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

polgara
May 4th, 2001, 01:06 AM
does anyone read Kerr or am i the only 1

FitzChivalry
May 4th, 2001, 01:34 AM
I read 8 of her Deverry books, they are pretty good.
I'm waiting for all the last 4 books to be released before i buy books 9-12.
But i heard that book 12 won't be released?
Anyone got info on that?

Barbarossa
May 4th, 2001, 02:45 AM
The first four books of the deverry series are among my all time favorites, the rest is still good, if not outstanding.

The las two books of the Dragonmage cycle (the latest pentology in the Deverry series) won't be published at Bantam, her American publisher, according to KK official website, they will come out as usual in the UK though.

Hey Pol and now something completely different: Since i was the first to greet you and give you reccs when you introduced yourself, did you follow up on any recc by me or someone else? If yes what were you experiences? (I like feedback)

FitzChivalry
May 4th, 2001, 11:22 AM
Hmm.. only british editions?
I bet they made some people angry in the US...

Aleya
May 4th, 2001, 02:31 PM
At least now with online ordering being so easy and widespread it won't be hard to get hold of http://www.sffworld.com/ubb/smile.gif

Aleya - http://silver-oak.com

Cannon Fodder
May 5th, 2001, 12:42 AM
I remember a while back when I joined this Science Fiction and Fantasy book club as part of the initial deal they gave away copies of one of the books free. Bit of a stupid movie really as I discovered on the back that it was the second book in the third cycle of a series of series, probably about tenth or something, chronologicaly in the whole series. It would have made a lot more sense to have given away the first book in the series not book whatever it was but I guess they weren't overstocked with copies of that one.

FitzChivalry
May 5th, 2001, 02:27 AM
The prices of books in the UK are the same as in the US... only in pounds...
Current Pound-Dollar conversion rate: 1.43 US dollar for every pound.