PDA

View Full Version : Going Through the Gate....(spoiler alert)

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Eldanuumea
June 24th, 2007, 05:13 PM
So, what do you think of the season finales of SG-1 and Atlantis?

Don't want to give anything away......I thought the Atlantis finale was better, more exciting, while the SG-1 finale seemed to lack closure (which seems to be a trend these days).

Wulfa_Jones
June 25th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Well SG1 couldn't realy give any closure as they are doing a couple of spin-off TV/DVD movies, one of them is to finish off the Ori storyline. I liked the ending, very understated.

I like how they've ended Atlantis, haven't really rated the series so far but hopefully the events at the end of this season will make it a little more interesting.

Davis Ashura
June 26th, 2007, 10:40 AM
I didn't like it even a little. I just thought it was a weak send-off to one of my favorite shows of all time. I actually thought it was not as strong as many regular episodes, and I was expecting more.

Wulfa_Jones
June 26th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Well I don't think they really expected to be cancelled... and I've still no idea why they did. Looking at viewing figures, it was doing just as well as Atlantis...

My best guess is that because they couldn't wrap the whole storyline up in the time they had left they just treated the last episode as just another episode with the feature lengths being the last episodes of the show.