Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

MyHallucination
July 28th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Has anyone seen this movie that has no ending whatsoever?..:confused:

SheepSalesman
August 6th, 2007, 03:09 PM
I recently watched it, and while it definitely wasn't what i was hoping for, I didn't have to many problems with the ending (or lack there of).

Shehzad
August 6th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I enjoyed it thoroughly, and it most definitely had an ending. A fairly good one, too.

Rocket Sheep
August 6th, 2007, 06:55 PM
I liked it too. I particularly liked how it used sf themes without explaining them. You just knew that the world must be like this because such and such theme/meme/threat came true.

I didn't mind the ending. Movies, gotta leave room for the sequel. :D

Severn
August 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I thought the ending was exactly what the story called for, if unsatisfying for the watcher.

One of those annoying endings that couldn't be any different - just like the ending for The Departed - because it fulfils the main motif of the story. I watched those two movies close together, and said to my husband 'jeez, we need to find a film with a happy ending'.

I think, as viewers, we're accustomed to being spoon-fed the perfect wrapup, but some stories just aren't meant to be told that way.

Shehzad
August 7th, 2007, 06:54 PM
I think, as viewers, we're accustomed to being spoon-fed the perfect wrapup, but some stories just aren't meant to be told that way.

Agreed. Agreed totally.

mariiisssa
November 5th, 2008, 09:40 PM
they recently showed on hbo or something and i tried watching it.
but i didnt understand it at all.

so what is it suppose to be about?

Maynard Carion
November 6th, 2008, 02:02 AM
I saw it in the theatre and greatly enjoyed it. I was a little annoyed with the ending, as I am sure we all were a little. However, the more I thought on it, the more I came to realize that it fit with the overall tone of the movie.

Tickle
March 3rd, 2009, 05:12 AM
I liked this movie. I thought it was intense, sad, hopeful and sometimes funny. I thought the ending fit with the tone of the movie. I would have liked to see what happened next. Maybe there will be a sequel.

Seak
March 3rd, 2009, 10:37 AM
I thought this movie was great. I'm also a big Clive Owen fan, but I thought it was really well done, especially because I went in thinking it would be terrible. Plus, Michael Caine was hilarious.