PDA

View Full Version : Workshop Location?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Barrett
July 31st, 2007, 02:26 PM
I've noticed the SFF Workshop thread and was extremely interested in the first few pages as I saw what it was striving to be.
When I noticed it was 56 pages long, I figured I'd better just ask, as it's a busy day and I'd hate to miss a vital detail in all those comments.

Is there a forum for the workshop? Is there a link to it elsewhere on the site?
Does someone need my email?
I'd like a critique and would love to see the work of others being examined but I have no desire to step on any toes or cut in line.

Wolf_
July 31st, 2007, 02:29 PM
I've noticed the SFF Workshop thread and was extremely interested in the first few pages as I saw what it was striving to be.
When I noticed it was 56 pages long, I figured I'd better just ask, as it's a busy day and I'd hate to miss a vital detail in all those comments.

Is there a forum for the workshop? Is there a link to it elsewhere on the site?
Does someone need my email?
I'd like a critique and would love to see the work of others being examined but I have no desire to step on any toes or cut in line.

*laughs*

that's a question i'd like to know as well. What i do know is you hand your email to Tamaroc, who handles the schedule (or at least he did with me). You don't get cuts in line-they add you to the bottom of the list, meaning you'll be posting right after me.

Taramoc
July 31st, 2007, 03:06 PM
Wolf is correct, Barrett. Send me your email via PM and I'll send you a little blurb on how our little workshop works.

To look at the current schedule, you can just click on my name and select "View Taramoc's Home Page". It will seem cryptic to you, but hopefully it will be clearer with my email.

After that, if you decide to join, I'll add you to the schedule. It's that simple.

Cheers,

Taramoc

Barrett
July 31st, 2007, 03:09 PM
I shall do that very thing this evening.

Cheers to you as well, what, what!

Wolf_
July 31st, 2007, 04:01 PM
I shall do that very thing this evening.

Cheers to you as well, what, what!

Glad to be of service, Barrett.

questin though: what kind of writer are you? Barrett to me suggests a certain high powered sniper rifle that fires .50 caliber bullets.it seems only i do the militry SF thing over there.

Barrett
July 31st, 2007, 04:47 PM
Sorry, wolf.

I'm a ghoul with a love of european history, so I'm a predictable horror/fantasy guy. Barrett is more a private, sentimental choice than a genre reference.

Thanks for asking though. Right kind o' ya.

Wolf_
August 1st, 2007, 05:31 AM
Sorry, wolf.

I'm a ghoul with a love of european history, so I'm a predictable horror/fantasy guy. Barrett is more a private, sentimental choice than a genre reference.

Thanks for asking though. Right kind o' ya.

i see.

oh, later on, i'll mail my story to you. just give us your email, and i'll get the prologue and chapter 1 sent (we apologise for the holes and grammar errors, but we were pushed for time!), M'kay?

Notes: Its not that military yet, we've barely started. now im flogging myself (literally!) to make chapter 2 better. if you get confused, see the last 2 or 3 pages for the discussion with ulric for the important notes.