PDA

View Full Version : Question - FarScape/Claudia Black

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Zsinj
September 2nd, 2007, 09:44 AM
I've just now gotten into watching the sci-fi series Farscape by borrowing Season One from my local library, and I must say, I'm really enjoying it. My favorite character has to be Aeryn Sun played by Claudia Black, she's such a kickass anti-hero and she's sexy and drop-dead gorgeous to boot. So I was wondering, has anyone here met Claudia Black in person, like at a sci-fi convention or something? If so, what kind of personality does she have?

Phellim
September 2nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
I haven't met her, but I hear she's very friendly and popular with fans. She's in Stargate SG1 too (or was, until it was cancelled - Actually the main guy from Farscape, Ben Browder, was in it at the same time) although I know she won't confirm or deny her actual age, which is a bit weird. You should have plenty of chances to see her, Stargate is still very popular and there she stars in two movie adaptions - one released in Spring 2008, the other Autumn 2008, both straight-to-DVD. If they sell well, there will be more made.

That's all I know.

Rob B
September 2nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Claudia Black was also in Pitch Black a pretty decent Science Fiction film from a couple of years back. At least it was a lot better than its sequel, The Chronicles of Riddick.

As to your question - I haven't met her but I would like to meet her.