View Full Version : Guitar Hero 3

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

Esmenet
October 29th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Maybe I'm blind..but I didn't see a thread for this game yet. I bought it at midnight on Saturday..and I finished it on Hard and almost on Expert. I finally got "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" on Expert, but I'm working on unlocking "Through The Fire And Flames". I thought that overall the game was way better than 1 and 2..although I was a little nervous because Harmonix didn't make it. But still it turned out to be very nice. It was much closer to actual guitar than any of the games, because you can actually roll properly and hit all the hammer ons and pull offs accurately. The song choice was great (besides AFI and Senses Fail...I still wish someone would explain how they are "legends of rock" but alright). I actually participated in a GH3 tournament which went good..I got 2nd. :) "Anyways just looking for some feedback from the game and wondering if anyone ever played Amplitude and Frequency (original Harmonix games).

Shehzad
October 29th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I have it for the Wii-- this is my first Guitar Hero game, and its quite fun. I'm still learning the basics, but I love the concept and the implementation is great.

Esmenet
October 29th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I'm glad you like it so far. If you have a Ps2 or 3 you should think about getting the first and second for that. It's a very fun game once you get the hang of it.

roberth
November 2nd, 2007, 07:26 PM
im getting it soon as it comes out in UK...and to say its better than 1 + 2..says alot as i liked them :p

Especially 1,
BatM is the best GH song ever imo

Esmenet
November 2nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
I really liked BatM as well and I really liked Cowboys From Hell. In GH3 I love Through The Fire And Flames and the song selection is very versitile too. I didn't like the set list in 2 as much as 1 and I love 3. :) Let me know what you think as soon as you get the game.

Mara-Marie
November 2nd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Speaking of the music can you seperatly by the souldtracks to the Guitar Hero games? I don't have a console or I'd love to play!! I heard it's hard to play if you can really play the guitar though. (not that i can even though i'd like to)

Esmenet
November 3rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
yes you can separely buy the soundtracks. you can play guitar hero on a ps2, 3, xbox 360 or wii. it's really fun and it's easier if you know how to play guitar to play

Mara-Marie
November 3rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
Awsome! I haerd differently about the playing. Do you play for real? I don't have any type of console so i can't play anything. Yeah it really sucks!!

Esmenet
November 3rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
IT really just depends on the person. Yes I play for real. So I found it easier only because I knew how to hold a guitar and the basic concepts for playing one, such as not having to press each button for everytime I strummed and hammer ons and pull offs..things like that. but yeah you don't have any type of console or just not one that is compatible for gh?

Mara-Marie
November 3rd, 2007, 09:56 PM
not any. :( though i'm working on it.
why do you have to be so late.
i'm getting off, l8r.