View Full Version : Big Bang Theory

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2

sic's mom
October 31st, 2007, 07:14 AM
Ok, there is this new series on Monday that my kids and I have grown to really like. It is about two science nerds and their two friends that are just as bad. One of the guys really likes the hot blond across the hall. The characters are genuis' of course, but not to bright with the social situations that we all have to deal with. Which of course brings on the comedy. I just bring this up here because a lot of us that like SFF are seen as nerds. I believe myself to be one and so do my kids to a certain degree. Give the show a shot. I think this one is one of my new favorites.

sic's mom
October 31st, 2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry guys this should be "Big Bang Theory"

kalitara
October 31st, 2007, 10:29 AM
Big Bang Theory is fricken brilliant!! I can't remember when I've laughed so hard, so often with a sitcom. Sheldon's character is classic. The actor's delivery impeccable!! Fortunately I've watched from the premiere, but if you've missed any -- check out the network website as they have several episodes available online.

Rob B
October 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
I like it too. Though I'm not a genius like these guys, my wife does often ask how close the show comes to home.

Colonel Worf
October 31st, 2007, 11:48 PM
I'm nowhere near as smart as these guys, but this is what high school felt like for me. :p

bossfan2000
November 6th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite new shows this fall, along with Chuck.

Bree
February 13th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Big Bang Theory is starting on TV over here, so I think I might watch it. It looks really good. :D

Monty Mike
February 14th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Yeah I saw a commercial for this and it looked brilliant. I've been meaning to watch it. Good to hear positive comments anyway.

Wulfa_Jones
February 18th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Saw the pilot episode on Channel 4 in the UK last week and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to lots of geek cutlure references in future episodes.

Hear it has been picked up for a 2nd season which is good. However, it does sound like How I Met Your Mother might be cancelled after the handful of new episodes that are being produced post the end of the writers strike.

Bree
March 5th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I love this show!
I am officially hooked. It's hilarious, and I really look forward to it.
Thursday is the only night I watch TV.
Big Bang Theory - Skins - Bed.
Ah the joy of routine. :D

"Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."
I loved that. Sheldon is an amazing character. :D:D