View Full Version : Journeyman

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Viper1vols
November 13th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Journeyman

Anyone watching this new fall show Journeyman? I think itís a great show. Anyone know how the ratings are?[/SIZE]

Chris2007
December 11th, 2007, 01:30 AM
dont know any of the ratings but am enjoying it aswell. the show actually explains itself!!!! lol, most tv shows or films having to do with random time travelling make absolutely no sense but this show doesnt make you scratch your head trying to figure out whats happening and keeps you hooked every second.

I'm loving it!!!!!!!!

Colonel Worf
December 11th, 2007, 10:10 PM
The ratings are bad, and it looks as though it won't be renewed, honestly.

boyo
December 12th, 2007, 06:52 AM
According to reports from scifi wire, NBC let the deadline to pick up Journeyman pass, effectively cancelling series. The 13-episode arc was finished however; before the writer's strike hit, so the final 2 shows will air as scheduled.

While television is a business and the networks have to show viewership to continue, I often wonder why NBC even bothers. You could give them one of the best sci-fi TV series in history and they's still cancel it...

Oh, that's right...they already did that with "Star Trek"

B5B7
December 17th, 2007, 02:57 AM
It started two weeks ago here - seen first two episodes - it's good writing, cleverly tying in clues. Also the main character is very likeable. Cancelling good shows is par for the cause, whilst bad shows can go on forever.:(