PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to remember a sci-fi tv show and need help??

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

tortega104
December 19th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I can't seem to remember the name of this tv show, but it had to have been on in the late 90's. It had the protagonist, who was a cop, hunting down and returning to hell the escaped souls by shooting their eyes out for the devil who hired him after he died. I can't remember who was in it or pretty much any info other than the plot.

JohnT
December 19th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Brimstone (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0165564/).

ArthurFrayn
December 19th, 2007, 03:51 PM
One of the holy grails of cancelled TV shows-still waiting for that one to come out on DVD.

Hobbit
December 19th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Well done, John! Looks like a result.

And yes, Arthur: I'd also like to see that one; especially as it disappeared without trace here in the UK.

Mark / Hobbit

ArthurFrayn
December 19th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Hey I'm pretty positive. After Nowhere Man and Space:Above and Beyond came out on DVD, all bets are off. Maybe we'll get Brimstone and Seven Days. ;)

We might never see the Morgan/Wong/Brancato show The Others though...I'd like to be wrong...

Farm Ur-Ted
December 20th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Call me crazy, but I thought I saw an ad for Brimstone on sci-fi or somewhere like that (Chill?) just the other day. Was it the show that had the hippie-dude from 30 Something on it? And he had to kill people for the devil? If so, it's definitely just starting to come back in syndication.

ArthurFrayn
December 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
That's the show. It has been in syndication since it's demise.