PDA

View Full Version : Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Esmenet
December 31st, 2007, 08:27 PM
So I just finished the last chapter in Uncharted..and I was extremely impressed. Not only was the story and graphics amazing, the gameplay was just as good if not better than Gears of War. I was completely satisfied with everything the game had to offer. But I want to know everyone else's thoughts and feelings of the game as a whole. I noticed it got game of the year on IGN. A good choice imo.

Wulfa_Jones
January 11th, 2008, 08:53 AM
I've only played the demo and found the controls a little hard to get used to. It looks amazing and I do plan to get it once I manage to afford a PS3 and a decent TV to play it on!

Fantasyeatergal
April 24th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I'm not a big player, but since last year, my boyfriend started to initiate me to video games. Until 2 months ago, I had only played rpg's. As I'm a big fan of Indiana Jones, he told me I should give a go at Uncharted. I loved it! The graphics are amazing, the between-levels animations are not too long, the charaters are funny and the story is quite good too. True, the controls need some getting used to (maybe one or two levels), but I think it could be said of almost every new games.

Can't wait for the next one!