View Full Version : Need The Name Of A Tv Show From The 70's Or 80's

Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

January 2nd, 2008, 12:04 PM
It Involved A Man And A Boy Who Traveled Through Time Helping People. Their Time Travel Device Was A Pocket Watch. If You Know The Name Of This Show Please Tell Me Its Driving Me Crazy.

January 2nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
Try Voyagers, a one season comic show on NBC, 1982-83. The time travelers used a device called the Omni that looked like a pocket watch. One traveler, Phineas Bogg, recruits a young whiz kid to help him out.

January 2nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
The series you're asking about was called "Voyagers" and ran on NBC in the U.S. during the 1982-83 season. It was fun, but ultimately fell to the great NBC axe that has killed so many science fiction series far better. You can find out more by using this link


(I hope it works)