PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Connor Chronicles

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Amaunette
January 15th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I watched the first two episodes of the Sarah Connor Chronicles on Fox that aired Sunday and Monday. I thought they were decent. Personally, I would be a lot happier with the whole series if I knew that it ended cleanly. A lot of television shows are falling into the Lost syndrome -- neverending soap-opera-like plots with no clear end in sight. It was exciting enough, though. Did anyone else watch the show?

rloomis
January 15th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Looks great so far!!! Nice casting of actors...especially Summer G.

Wulfa_Jones
January 16th, 2008, 03:34 AM
I have seen the pilot that was "leaked" onto the internet a few months ago and I think the two opening episodes were made up from this pilot.

I enjoyed the show, but I am interested to see how they develop it on an episode to episode basis. I'm not too sure how well it'll work - will they just be moving around the US avoiding the Terminators and the FBI/Police?

redhead
January 16th, 2008, 05:41 PM
i was surprised at how much i like Sarah Connor Chronicles. i really didn't have very high expectations, so maybe it was just an average show. if i can remember to watch it, i will. the time travelling bit was interestingly played, and Summer G. is just adorable!

-Asher-
January 23rd, 2008, 10:44 AM
Just read a story about the ratings...its not good.
http://io9.com/347806/sarah-connor-faces-chronic-decline

The first episode drew 18 million people.

The second drew 9 million.

Monday night's episode was about 7.3 million and was the third show at 9, losing to sitcom reruns; two and half men and How I Met your Mother, and the horrid American Gladiators.(Who watches this crap?!?)

Amaunette
January 23rd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah I have difficulty watching shows when they're actually aired, so I missed the 3rd episode. I'm not that surprised that the show isn't doing great. Science fiction shows aren't usually that popular, especially not in comparison to reality TV shows. And as I've seen it mentioned, there's a much better human-looking cyborg show, and that's Battlestar Galactica. Still, I plan on watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles as I can watch the episodes.