PDA

View Full Version : SeaQuest DSV season two (your opinion)???

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

FremenWarrior
April 4th, 2008, 10:51 AM
just picked up a copy of seaquest dsv season 2. enjoyed it very much even though it suffered an entirely new beggining with massive plot elements and cast changes to the series after the dramatic end to season 1.. what do you think to Bridgers new command???:confused:

Dragonrider
April 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I would have to rent this one before I considered buying it. I used to love it back when the show first came out, but I have a bad feeling it may not have aged well...

Wulfa_Jones
April 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
I think it was a bit better than the first season, the first one with all it's enviromental storylines and attempts to entertain as well as education did get a bit boring in parts and as for the little talk by a scientist or something at the end of each episode...

The second season increased the action and made the storylines a bit more interesting by making it more like Star Trek underwater. I lost track of it in the end and then became totally confused when I came across the 3rd season...!

FremenWarrior
April 7th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I would have to rent this one before I considered buying it. I used to love it back when the show first came out, but I have a bad feeling it may not have aged well...

totally agree. well worth buying but has aged slightly. the third and final series to be expected has michael ironside playing lead instead of roy scheider and has again altered the views people have about seaquest. this has not halted enjoyment of the series though. very good.