PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else like The Fifth Element?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Tickle
May 7th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Hey all,

I'm trying to see if anyone else out there liked The Fifth Element with Bruce Willis and the girl from (Resident Evil, I can't remember her name). I loved this movie, I thought it was funny. My husband doesn't think anyone else liked it and that it was stupid. Please let me tell him I'm not the only one who liked it.

Bliss
May 7th, 2008, 06:27 AM
I liked it! The lovely lady was Mila Jovovich. Most people I know liked it. It's a fun movie.

Mulllti-paaaaas.

vicki_girl
May 7th, 2008, 01:06 PM
My husband and I both like this movie. Some friends of ours really liked it. They liked it so much that they nick-named their daughter "Lee-loo" (don't worry, her legal name is Catherine).

Gkarlives
May 7th, 2008, 07:49 PM
This is one of my favorite movies. Luc Besson is a great director. Try his movie "The Big Blue", which is about free diving. The Fifth Element was a fun movie with a great love story and good character actors. Even my dad liked it, which was a big surprise to me because of Chris Tucker's character.

Tickle
May 11th, 2008, 05:31 AM
Thanks, everyone who like the movie. I informed my Husband that I wasn't the only one, so he is going to watch it again to see if he will like it the second time around.

manephelien
May 11th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I liked it too. The set-up was great and the world was very well-conceived. Gary Oldman was great as Zorg.

gollumbells
May 17th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I though it twas quit good.

Good story and good humour.

saintjon
May 17th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I have no reason to think I wouldn't like it, I saw part of it but still haven't seen the whole thing. My girlfriend LOVES it though, and we have pretty compatible tastes for the most part.

Monty Mike
May 19th, 2008, 05:35 AM
I watched it again a few weeks ago (not right to the end though). It has a similar feel to Hitchhiker's Guide, doesn't it? Good film, entertaining and funny. ;)

"Big-bada-boom!" :D

Evil Agent
May 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Didn't like it the first time, years ago in the theater... but I love it now.

And Sir Ian Holm (Bilbo) is in it!