PDA

View Full Version : Looking for name of movie

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Sidney P.
June 26th, 2008, 04:04 PM
All I can remember is that everyone disappeared except for a few and I can't remember why or how but there were two sisters and they ended up at a radio station with other "survivors". I can't remember any of the cast and believe they were either unknown at the time or over the hill. Does anyone recall this movie?

Andols
June 27th, 2008, 07:41 AM
All I can remember is that everyone disappeared except for a few and I can't remember why or how but there were two sisters and they ended up at a radio station with other "survivors". I can't remember any of the cast and believe they were either unknown at the time or over the hill. Does anyone recall this movie?

The Fog had that scenario i believe. more details needed.

lbr
July 7th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Hi Sidney,

I'm pretty sure you're talking about Night of the Comet. It's one of my all-time favorite B movies! Two of the main characters are sisters who do indeed end up at a radio station at one point. There's a bit of a zombie plot line, and even some evil government scientists, but it's not what you'd call deep :-)

The movie was finally released on DVD in 2007, so you should be able to check it out pretty easily. Here's the Wikipedia description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Comet

Laura