PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

viking longship
July 2nd, 2008, 07:59 PM
Just wondered if anyone that read the comic book mini-series,WANTED by Frank Millar, has seen the movie yet. I read these comic books as they came out sevral years ago and thought back then they should make a movie out of it. It is one of,if not the best comic book mini-series iv read and i,v read alot of good ones through the years. I only hope the movie lives up to it.

viking longship
July 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Since there have been no responces to my post,I thought I should mabey change it a bit and ask, Has anyone seen the new movie WANTED and what did they think of it?

Rob B
July 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Firstly, the comic was originally written by Mark Millar - huge difference there in the talent pool.

Second, its only been out about a week. As for me, no plans on seeing it.

boyo
July 7th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Looks like a great movie for pay-per-view or dvd....

viking longship
July 7th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Firstly, the comic was originally written by Mark Millar - huge difference there in the talent pool.

Second, its only been out about a week. As for me, no plans on seeing it.

my bad, its been quite some time since iv read,but your absolutly correct,and thanx for pointing that out about getting the millars mixed up.

Adamin
July 8th, 2008, 05:16 PM
I've seen it. I do not recommend it if you don't like pointless violence. It's basically promoting violence. Bad movie. I regret wasting my time on it.