PDA

View Full Version : Stepbrothers

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

leah
July 31st, 2008, 03:29 PM
So the last movie I saw is Stepbrothers. It was very funny! If you like Will Ferrell then you will definitely like this movie! The plot is a little dumb, but what do you expect itís a Will Ferrell movie. His movies are mostly slapstick humor. I always think its funny when you see a movie in theaters and people randomly laugh when no one else thinks its funny. Either I was missing some very funny parts or people really just laugh at anything! This movie definitely put me in a good mood so if you want to laugh at some slapstick comedy, go see Stepbrothers!
Lately I have been going to the movies a lot! I have noticed that most people treat a movie theater probably worse than their own house. People always leave their trash and they answer their phones in the middle of the movie! Teens are the worst! They always answer their phone in the movie theater, its like cant you wait or leave the theater! Jeez, way to be rude! When I went to see Stepbrothers, I made the mistake of going to the ghetto movie theater were everyone is rude. This kid behind my friend and I was chatting on his phone for like 5 minutes its like what the hell! It says in the beginning of every movie silence your cell phone and be courteous to others! Answering your phone is NOT courteous! And also when you leave the theater pick up your trash! Itís not your room or your house; your mom is not going to pick up after you! Itís disgusting to leave your trash behind for others to pick it up!

Bree
August 24th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure about this movie. I don't think I'd go to the theatre to see it. I might rent it out, but really it's not appealing to me.

I know what you mean about the rubbish people leave. I always bring mine out. It's like that everywhere in today's world. I guess it is the way you're brought up, to respect your surroundings. *shrugs.*

mariiisssa
October 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM
omj.
i think this movie had its funny moments, but was such a waste of my money and time.
no offense to whoever likes this movie.

Evil Agent
October 15th, 2008, 08:29 PM
One of the worst Will Ferrell movies, in my opinion. I was looking forward to this, but left the theatre very disappointed.