PDA

View Full Version : Help Me To Find This Movie Please!!!!

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

CSPTT
August 5th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Hello!

Read Carefully! And ignore the horrible painful brutality of the English grammar!

I have tried to find this damned cursed movie over the past 10 years.Why that long? Easy. Someone dropped me when I was a child and now I have to finish what I started.Damn them all to hell!

Now how did I get cursed by this, well I tell you: in 1998, it was about two o'clock in the morning, and my favorite show come up - a game/Tv/comicbooks show with the latest and oldest games etc etc. I loved it! Now they showed me the trailer about it and here I am still trying to find it. Why didn't I write it down, you ask. Easy: I was STUPID!

Anyways here's what I remember about it:

It's a martial arts, fantasy, sci-fi, action movie. An everyday kind of B or good movie. Here's the twist, IT'S LIKE A COPY OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!! Instead of turtles it's HARES, rabbits, bugs freaking bunny! And they are exactly the same numbers but different clothes.
They have some kind of special powers too. One controls fire or at least kind of fights with it ,another with metal. The rest they didn't show. And a boy between 6 to 10 years old accidently found them or they rescued him. They just showed the trailer.

Now I know it should be easy to find a bunch of rabbits with martial arts in a movie. But it's not! (But for the record I suck at finding things.)

Anyways if anyone has a site or a clue what the hell I am talking about well please send something!

Also I did think logically after the first year, they just scratched the damn movie because of lack of budget or it Really sucked! or maybe it just went straight to the rental and it's just vanished from there.

But Thanks for all your help and patience with this!

Have a nice Day!!

CSPTT
August 5th, 2008, 04:38 PM
It's called Warriors of virtue!