PDA

View Full Version : Last two movies i saw....

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

leah
August 14th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Last week I saw Pineapple Express and James Franco is HOT! it was a really funny movie and everyone should go see. It is probably one of the best stoner movies ever made. I wish i could go see it again. But i should probably stop going to the movies and spending all my money. Movie tickets are so expesive! What the heck!! Pineapple Express was definately worth seeing though!
I also went to see, without a choice in the matter, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. WOW, by far the longest movie i have ever seen. It took forever for it to end. It was alright but super boring. I guess thats why me and m friend were the only ones in the theater. I am so glad i didnt have to pay for my ticket! i would not pay to see this movie EVER! it was pretty lame. And very predictable. But i guess if your twelve it is a good learning movie...or something to that effect!

D_A
August 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Pineapple Express was another awesome movie from the likes of Rogen and crew. Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg did a fantastic job with the script, and Rogen and Franco really worked well together.

After a job well done with a comedy/action movie, I'm really looking foward to what Rogen will do with the Green Hornet script that he's working on. Hopefully Steven Chow will take on the role of Kato, which everyone is hoping for. It'll be interesting to see how those two play off each other!

Evil Agent
August 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Pineapple Express was good...

But you should probably use THIS (http://sffworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18750) thread to post about the last movies you saw.