PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Season 3

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Eventine
August 14th, 2008, 11:54 PM
There's a trailer up for season 3 here. (http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/07/18/new-heroes-season-three-trailer/)

I'm excited, season 2 was average with only a few highlights - this looks to be a potential return to form. I really like the villains aspect.

Bengoshi-San
August 15th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I've tried desperately to like and get into Heroes, cause it seems like something that's right in my ally.... but I just can't stay interested.

Too much mumbo jumbo going on, at least in the beginning. Maybe it makes sense later on, but I made it to episode 5 of the first season and gave up.

Some day.. maybe some day I'll watch it again. .... maybe.

Luke_B
August 15th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Loved Season 1. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but there was enough attitude and mystery to pull me in and keep me watching. I'm waiting for Season 2 to come out on DVD. I caught a few episodes on TV but couldn't get into it like I did Season 1. The writers' strike had an impact obviously. The trailer for Season 3 looks good, Ben!

Eventine
August 22nd, 2008, 01:38 AM
Yep, it looks like they've given themselves the opportunity to get a few things right with season 3. They have antagonists, in the escaped "villains"; they have potential mystery (who are the villains, why are locked up, what connection do they have to the "Heroes").
Season 2 was wobbly, with only a few high points compared to season 1. Unfortunately, I think when they started to get back on track the writers strike crippled them.