PDA

View Full Version : Fable II: Crappy Co-op

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Esmenet
October 27th, 2008, 07:25 AM
So I recently purchased Fable II, and having enjoyed the original, I thought I was in for a treat, especially with all the new features.

For the single player, I was impressed. I love the story so far, and I like having a loyal dog following me everywhere I go.

I was not, however, impressed at all with the co-op. You have an added person that has nothing to do with the story, and the camera is ridiculous. I went upstairs and my boyfriend was downstairs and i couldn't see myself at all, and it took us about 5 minutes to get me downstairs again, which forced him to follow me back up the stairs. Their is no "go your own way" at all in this game.. I understand it was done that way on purpose, but I want a Resistance like co-op...I guess I can't have everything I want.

anyone play online yet?? Is it different with the camera or not?

FearTheForce
October 29th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Ive really wanted to get into this game, but the first one was such a dissapointment that I havent done it.

Co-op was an intrest to me, but if you say its as bad as it is, I may pass on it.

Esmenet
October 29th, 2008, 01:17 PM
If you didn't enjoy the first one, then I honestly wouldn't waste your money on the second. The game is great, but to me it is very similar to the first one.
I would rent it if you want to say you've played it.
But i wouldn't take my word for it about the co-op. Maybe some people enjoy crappy cameras. :)

FearTheForce
October 30th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Hmmm, A rental may be in order I suppose...After I beat the 5 other games in currently immersed in!