PDA

View Full Version : Science-fiction\mystery

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

TJen
November 18th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post, since this is more of a general search than a search for a specific book. But anyway...

I feel like reading som science-fiction\mystery, something in the vein of national treasure or simmilar, unfortunately I don't know of any such books.

Do anyone here have any good suggestions for books like this?

WyrvenGuard
November 18th, 2008, 12:27 PM
hmm... national treasure like the movie? I'm not sure if you're looking for more of a mystery with a twist of Sciency type stuff...

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, buta few books come to mind, The Zero Game by Brad Metzer is a great book with government intrigue, a lot of mystery, good action, and some nice story telling. A hole in Texas by Herman Mouk was a good one too, good story, a little less suspensful than Zero Game, and damned if I can't remember the name of this other book... it's about a guy who has these seizures, and it has something to do with the collective unconscious and he and his brother can use it to see the future... dangit, anyone know the name of it? I thought it was called Probable, or something like it, but now I can't find it.