PDA

View Full Version : Where did I read this online SF story?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Nikita
November 29th, 2008, 11:36 AM
About a man who is imprisoned on this most hellish prison planet. Recruited and given a new identity in order to assassinate a galactic president candidate (or somebody else important on that scale). Carries out the assassination on board a space station with the help of a very lovely and irrisistibly seductive lady. The woman helps him escape the space station but - evidently - doesn't escape herself. I seem to remember she had silvery skin, but that might be my imagination.

I searched with Google for hours, but didn't turn up with anything.
All information (site, author, title, names of characters, addition detail) will be graciously accepted.

Chuffalump
December 1st, 2008, 05:44 AM
Some of this sounds vaguely like the Sten books by Allen Cole. I think one of the books has him assassinating an impostor of the Eternal Emperor. Sten spent some time on a prison planet before escaping and joining an elite fighting unit etc etc.

Some of the details don't quite match but it might be worth checking out.:confused:

Nikita
December 1st, 2008, 03:45 PM
I am very sure of the details I wrote down. And it wasn't a series either, just an online story. But thanks anyway, and I might like what you wrote also! :)