PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Chronicles?

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Mithfânion
November 30th, 2008, 04:56 AM
Has anyone been watching the second season, and what do you make of it?

saintjon
December 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
I probably will when it comes out on dvd :D. I havne't really seen any of the first season yet, only a couple episodes, but it seems like a really good show.

kged
December 2nd, 2008, 04:55 AM
I've dipped in and out, seeing the occasional episode. Thus I rather struggle to follow what's going on, and haven't really formed an attachment to the show. But I think we can all agree that Summer Glau being on televison is a good thing.

saintjon
December 2nd, 2008, 07:58 AM
I have followed my girlfriend's lead into being a fan of hers. She is really good in that role but it's too bad most of her range (which is impressive) is kind of lost being all robotronic all the time.

kater
December 2nd, 2008, 04:39 PM
I've seen up to episode 6 and although it started off poorly I think it's back on track, but bear in mind I'm about five episodes behind.

intensityxx
December 6th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I used to think BSG was the best show on tv. Now I'm certain it's the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I watched the 3 films and S1 on dvd, then began S2 at the beginning of the season, and without fail, every episode knocks my socks off.

Schreibblockade
January 30th, 2009, 04:30 AM
I've dipped in and out, seeing the occasional episode. Thus I rather struggle to follow what's going on, and haven't really formed an attachment to the show. But I think we can all agree that Summer Glau being on televison is a good thing.

I was excited to see Summer Glau in the trailers, but when I sat down to watch an episode I ended up turning it off in disgust. What a pathetic waste of Ms. Glau's acting abilities! As a fan of Firefly, I was disappointed to see its brightest star reduced to the level of Arnold Schwarzenegger-- albeit much more graceful.
Of course, that is my opinion based on one episode. Am I missing something?

intensityxx
January 30th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Yes, I think you are. Her character develops over time as she struggles with human emotions and there's an especially good episode where she reverts to her previously human consciousness.