PDA

View Full Version : New Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

pat5150
February 16th, 2009, 10:35 PM
There was a bootleg version going around the web, but here's the real thing. In HD, no less!

Check it out here (http://fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-transformers-revenge-of-fallen.html).

Patrick

Wulfa_Jones
February 17th, 2009, 05:11 AM
I don't know what to make of it really... I enjoyed parts of the first film, but found the comedy (and I use that in the boardest sense of the word) rather uneven and the fight scenes between the Transformers confusing. Also, as a fanboy moan, the change of Bumble Bee from a VW Beatle.

Again, the fight scenes look pretty confusing - just a mass of metal. However, the scale looks impressive. I've heard that they have an aircraft carrier transformer in this one.

Rob B
February 17th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Considering the first movie stinks on ice and it is impossible for Michael Bay to make anything nearing good, I'll pass.

superscott
February 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
those are some harsh critiques of what I thought was a awesome overall movie. I do personally think it will be tough to top, but I will definitely be seeing the second one. Has anyone heard if they are making a transformers video game?? that would be nice, and sorry to go a bit off topic here but I wanted to let you know about this cool thing I am excited about. If you guys like free stuff and are into extreme sports and gaming you should check out what Mountain Dew and the marketing company I am with are doing here: http://tinyurl.com/btrcgl. Back on topic, Transformers 2 will be great and you should give it a chance.

Seak
February 25th, 2009, 04:43 PM
I loved the first Transformers movie. It was fun and enjoyable with lots of action. What more could you ask for? I mean, it's not like I went into the movie, which is based on a cartoon, going, I'm ready for some intellectual stimuli.

I'll definitely see the next one.

superscott
February 25th, 2009, 04:49 PM
those are all some great points and I second all of those

Tidus
March 23rd, 2009, 06:07 AM
I liked the First movie aswell.Yes, some parts where confusing, they try to put to much comedy into it and the fight scenes where good but could have been better.
But I still liked it. And hope the seconde one will be better.

Evil Agent
March 23rd, 2009, 06:24 PM
I thought the first movie was pretty good. Good enough to buy the DVD. I agree that the fight scenes were a little too blurry/crazy, but I found the humour pretty good, and the overall feeling to be fairly true to the original.

I grew up watching the original cartoons, so it was a thrill to see a live action movie. I don't really like Michael Bay, but I thought this was his best film. Hopefully Transformers 2 is a little better. It should be; I think it has Soundwave!

PS I still don't like the flames on Optimus very much though.