PDA

View Full Version : If you could meet any fictional character...

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : 1 [2] 3

JebStryke
May 7th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I have been unhealthily obsessed with Scathach from the Nicholas Flamel series. I would love to have dinner with her. Even better if it didn't end with dinner heh heh heh....

Tidus
May 8th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I thought about it some more and Rand al'Thor from Robert Jourdan's Wheel of time would be my second choice. My first choice would be Honor Harirington of the David Weber's Honor Harirington series.

Sancho
May 10th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Dirk Gently.

Eldanuumea
May 10th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I also thought about it some more and would like to add Feanor to my list.

BloodStreak
May 11th, 2009, 04:41 AM
I would would want to meet Robert Langdon from Da Vinci Code & Angels And Demons.

PugWouldWin
May 31st, 2009, 12:30 PM
Nakor, Pug or Macros.

but then again meeting the Genie from Aladdin would be pretty beneficial:D

LordScorch
May 31st, 2009, 01:07 PM
Will or Halt from Ranger's Apprentice. :P

Magister Ludi
June 1st, 2009, 04:04 PM
Do you get to choose at which stage of their lives you get to meet them? I mean, having lunch at the Floating Log with a tween-aged Pippin would be, at best, mildly amusing, but accompanying him and Meriadoc on their final journey to Minas Tirith would be doubleplusgood.

Also, if you could meet a fictional character, would you warn him or her about betrayal, treachery and his or her own death?

LordScorch
June 1st, 2009, 07:16 PM
Do you get to choose at which stage of their lives you get to meet them? I mean, having lunch at the Floating Log with a tween-aged Pippin would be, at best, mildly amusing, but accompanying him and Meriadoc on their final journey to Minas Tirith would be doubleplusgood.

Also, if you could meet a fictional character, would you warn him or her about betrayal, treachery and his or her own death?

Indeed I would. Even it meant the story not coming to the same conclusion. :p

Shades Of Gray
June 10th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Batman.. :D