PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

FremenWarrior
April 2nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
After the recent "death" of my Xbox 360 the event inspired me to once again take up the control pad of my well worn PS2 and play some of my old favourites. most of all i was looking forward to playing FFX and FFVII. and after a few days of playing the game (and about 10 hours on the game clock) i really started to get into the feeling of the game again. each time i play i get better and i just think FFX has a great story, characters and universe.

So what do you think of the world of Spira?
all questions and opinions are welcomed and i would like to see how it appeals to a wider audience. THANKS.

FW

Aurian
April 2nd, 2009, 06:26 PM
Final Fantasy X is one of my favorite games, in part due to the world of Spira. It is especially facinating to really dig deep into the game, and find things like how the religion of Yevon started and such... facinating story and world-building.

FremenWarrior
April 7th, 2009, 01:32 PM
i particularly enjoyed the games plot. it is very plot/character driven. i remember watching an interview between one of the main directors somewhere and a magazine interviewer and he said words to the effect of "it's not about making a game. it's about telling a story" and that really reflects the depth of the FF games.

gollumbells
April 7th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Hmmm

The stroy was good, the music suited the game very well. Had a great atmosphere, but tidus and wakka were soo retarded it was unreal. Kimarhi was a useless character to use as his special was pathetic, Rikku was just weak and black magic did not really have enough empahsis.

The game was too easy if you just dd the story mode, but rediculousy hard trying to beat the dark aeons.

And, what happened to the chocobo music?