PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm admitting this...

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

JebStryke
June 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
The New Moon Trailer (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/new-moon/trailer) looks pretty damn awesome.

Lord, forgive me.

Evil Agent
June 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
I can't believe you're admitting it either.

LordScorch
June 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
The New Moon Trailer (http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/new-moon/trailer) looks pretty damn awesome.

Lord, forgive me.

Oh my gosh.. :eek:

Eldanuumea
June 2nd, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hey, you all will just have to acknowledge it......Meyer's world of chaste vampirism is here to stay.

Breaking Dawn has remained in the top 5 of hardcover bestsellers. The woman has tapped into something that has become almost lost in contemporary fiction......innocence.

Tickle
June 2nd, 2009, 02:11 AM
There is no need for forgiveness or shame. This is a great series and yes New Moon looks like it will be awesome. It will probably cause a lot of men to read the books (well........... we will see in November). I love the series and have no shame in my game because of it. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book of the series, but I have them all, and the movie and I'm not a teenager. I'm in my 30's.:)

Bree
June 6th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Um wow. Looks like the new director is already shaping up to being better than the first. I can't wait until November!! :eek:

Tickle
June 10th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Um wow. Looks like the new director is already shaping up to being better than the first. I can't wait until November!! :eek:

Me either Sister!!! It will be great!!:)

Tidus
June 12th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Yea, the preview looked great. Can't wait for the real thing!!!:)

InterplanetAnna
July 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
I refused for the longest time to read this series, but finally gave in when I started working part time at a Barnes & Noble and we had a "Breaking Dawn Release Party" the night the fourth book came out. Shortly after that I began the series. I only finished the first two thus far, but I have to say I am impressed. The books have SO much that you can't even portray on film, so it's difficult to watch Twilight and not pick apart everything. I didn't like the directing in the first film, so I'm excited to see how the second one turns out with a new director :)

Tickle
July 5th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I refused for the longest time to read this series, but finally gave in when I started working part time at a Barnes & Noble and we had a "Breaking Dawn Release Party" the night the fourth book came out. Shortly after that I began the series. I only finished the first two thus far, but I have to say I am impressed. The books have SO much that you can't even portray on film, so it's difficult to watch Twilight and not pick apart everything. I didn't like the directing in the first film, so I'm excited to see how the second one turns out with a new director :)

Well, keep reading. It gets even better!!!