View Full Version : District 9

SFFWorld.com
Home - Discussion Forums - News - Reviews - Interviews

New reviews, interviews and news

New in the Discussion Forum

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

pyroknoppix
June 15th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Anyone else anticipating this film? I watched the short independent film by Neill Blomkamp (the director of D9) it's pretty much the same story line on a $10,000 budget crammed into like 9 minutes of film. considering his resources it seemed pretty good.

The concept fascinates me. Instead of aliens trying to conquer earth, might they be peaceful instead? What if in all reality we we're the bad ones?

Jennifer P
June 15th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Do we have a release date on this yet? It intrigues me.

JebStryke
June 17th, 2009, 01:48 PM
August 14th in the United States. Has anyone called the Non-Humans hotline they've been advertising?

pyroknoppix
June 17th, 2009, 04:28 PM
August 14th in the United States. Has anyone called the Non-Humans hotline they've been advertising?

what hot line?

JebStryke
June 17th, 2009, 06:52 PM
In Los Angeles, USA, they have all kinds of posters up, offering a hotline number to call if you see a Non-Human outside of quarrantine...they even have bus benches labeled "Human Only" and stuff like that.

I haven't called myself, but a friend did and said it's kind of neat.

To report Non-Humans: 866-666-6001

pyroknoppix
June 18th, 2009, 09:36 AM
can I report Obama with his cat like fly killing reflexes?

Tidus
June 19th, 2009, 05:04 AM
I've heard about this film and I am starting to get interested. Anyone know where one can his hands on it online?

Jennifer P
June 19th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Tildus, please do *not* post asking people to help you pirate stuff. It's rude and could get SFFworld admin into legal trouble.

pyroknoppix
June 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I've heard about this film and I am starting to get interested. Anyone know where one can his hands on it online?

Um, for one it's not even out in theaters so gl pirating it. two, why pirate? just go to the theater opening day and pay like 8$ for quality.

JebStryke
July 15th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Anyone else anticipating this film? I watched the short independent film by Neill Blomkamp (the director of D9) it's pretty much the same story line on a $10,000 budget crammed into like 9 minutes of film. considering his resources it seemed pretty good.

The concept fascinates me. Instead of aliens trying to conquer earth, might they be peaceful instead? What if in all reality we we're the bad ones?

what's the name of that short film?